Collecting Personal Information
Examples of Personal Information collected: a version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor LightspeedHQ.com, Lightspeed Payments, and Paypal.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Lightspeed.com, Lightspeed Payments, and Paypal.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 and Over. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use LightspeedHQ to power our online store. You can read more about how LightspeedHQ.com uses your Personal Information here.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal here.
Using Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor LightspeedHQ/paypal uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary deny list of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This deny list persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary deny list of credit cards associated with deny listed IP addresses. This deny list persists for a small number of days.
Selling Personal Information
We will never sell.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. More information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioral Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
Last updated: 05/01/2021